Sunday, February 1, 2009

Things I am Thankful For....


I have been blessed to have worked with some of the most amazing people I've ever met. As you can imagine, we are all going through a variety of emotions and everyone has a "story". The most incredible thing though, has been how supportive everyone is to one another despite their own suffering. We've had days where we are all at a different spot with accepting that we are about to experience a new journey. The one thing we always come back to, is that we need to really focus on all of the things good in our lives. It is so easy to lose sight of the little things that we are blessed with every day.
*I am thankful that God has found me worthy enough to be the mom of 5 fantastic kiddos
*I am thankful that I have parents who provided me with a wonderful childhood and who have always been there for me through adulthood as well
*I am thankful that I have a brother and a sister who are not just siblings, but true friends
*I am thankful for my two little nieces and how their conversations between each other always make me smile
*I am thankful for my grandma- I don't know how she does it, but she never misses a birthday, anniversary, or holiday
*I am thankful that with every closed door in my life, another one always seems to open
*I am thankful for all of my friends who put up with my crazy life :)
*I am thankful for Starbucks (I know not as sentimental, but seriously I couldn't live without it:) )
*I am thankful for kiddo hugs- they seem to make everything better
*I am thankful that time mends a broken heart
*I am thankful for our Troops defending our Country
*I am thankful that I was brought up with values
*I am thankful for the advice my dad gives (How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time)
*I am thankful for a God who has always promised that he won't give us more than we can handle

No comments: