Monday, October 11, 2010

Plant Smiles~ Grow Giggles~ Harvest Love~

I'm on year 2 now of scheduling and coordinating a family photo shoot :) Unfortunately, I was a little too organized and gave Taylor a months notice. His schedule between work, school, and a social life makes keeping it all straight rather difficult. He forgot to ask for the day off and by the time he remembered it was too late :( It felt so strange not having him there. If I was talented with photoshop, I would place him in there somewhere :) Despite missing one of our ducklings (I'm sure he loves being called that, NOT lol), we did get some fabulous pictures~ we smiled until our teeth stuck to our lips, we giggled at the crazy maneuvering we had to do in this rustic place (aka completely abandoned buildings :) )and we loved every second of it!


Thank you Nikki for your patience and creative eye! I can honestly say I loved all of them!

No comments: