Saturday, November 20, 2010

Honored to be a Matron

I've been meaning to write the follow up on Beth and Casey's recent engagement~ It is difficult for me to put really emotional things into writing.  Beth is incredibly gifted with this talent~ I know that she would communicate my thoughts and emotions so eloquently.  I feel so privileged to have been asked by Beth to be her Matron of Honor.  How lucky and blessed am I to have a sister that I truly consider my best friend.  She has always been there for me through some of my darkest hours and always there to share in my biggest joys.  She is a true, genuine, one of a kind.  Seeing all of her hopes, wishes, and dreams coming true makes my heart dance!  I am so excited to be given this honor of being her matron :)  Let the wedding planning begin!! (yeah yeah yeah!!!)
We took a Saturday morning and went dress shopping~ oh my goodness, sooooo much fun!!  The girls had a blast oooing and ahhhing at all the beautiful dresses.  Carter was impressed for about, ohh two minutes :)  Apparently he thought we were doing rock band poses not our "model of the runway" pose :)

One of the few dresses Beth tried on~ the girl knows what she wants!  After just a few, she knew exactly the style she had to have:)  She looked absolutely gorgeous in all of them!



The girls showing their enthusiasm :)  Despite Kate's silly expression, she really enjoyed our day.  Both girls felt so special to be part of it all.

Carter decided a little nap was in order... trying on dresses is hard work!

No comments: