Well I guess it is a good thing the New Year isn't here just yet because I would have already failed to meet my goal.... I have been so far behind on blogging and I will really try to get better :/ I'm actually a little embarrassed to post Halloween pictures in December, but there are some really cute ones I wanted to share. We spent Halloween with Ben's family along with Beth and Nick and could not have asked for a nicer evening. I honestly cannot remember a Halloween where a coat and mittens were not a necessity. Carter wasn't sure about this whole "Halloween thing" until he realized candy was involved :) I made my traditional Halloween meal-chilli- and Melissa and the girls treated us all to pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They were the perfect topper the night.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Belated Halloween
Well I guess it is a good thing the New Year isn't here just yet because I would have already failed to meet my goal.... I have been so far behind on blogging and I will really try to get better :/ I'm actually a little embarrassed to post Halloween pictures in December, but there are some really cute ones I wanted to share. We spent Halloween with Ben's family along with Beth and Nick and could not have asked for a nicer evening. I honestly cannot remember a Halloween where a coat and mittens were not a necessity. Carter wasn't sure about this whole "Halloween thing" until he realized candy was involved :) I made my traditional Halloween meal-chilli- and Melissa and the girls treated us all to pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They were the perfect topper the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment