Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Honorable Judge Greenwood!




Congratulations to my dad who was appointed as District 4 Judge in Boise! He received a phone call from Govenor Otter on Wednesday with the exciting news. We are all sooo proud of him! I got the call from my dad while I was finishing up last minute Christmas shopping in Walmart. I did a little dance right there in the isle and I think its possible I might have jumped up and down as well :) This is such wonderful news in so many ways. It means goodbye to the harsh world of self employment and the best part- my parents are moving to Boise!! My dad has all of the qualites needed to be an incredible Judge- he is fair, kind, full of great advice (I would not be where I am today if not for his words of wisdom), and a strong set of values. Congrats again dad! Love-Colleen

No comments: