
Yes, this is long overdue and I am not even sure where to start :) I debated for a long time whether or not to do some "blog editing" as some posts were a little difficult to revisit. The reality is that I wouldn't really change a thing because it has placed me where I stand today, on the path that God has planned for me. Although at times, I've felt like it is a little bumpier than I would like, I have complete faith that He knows what is best for me despite my efforts to convince Him otherwise. ;)
Taylor has started his senior year and I am desperately trying to cram him full of "tools for life". It has been difficult wrapping my head and heart around the idea that in just a few short months he will be off into the real world. He is still in the process of narrowing down his education possibilities and we will keep you posted. Kate is no longer a freshman and has joined the ranks of upperclassmen as a sophmore. She has grown so much this past year and discovering that she is capable of anything she sets her mind to. Does this remind you of anyone mom?:)
Drew is an eighth grader this year and is also playing football. He is enjoying every minute of it and comes home just exhausted. Hannah has made the leap this year from grade school to the scary world of middle school. After a mild locker crisis (she might disagree on the mild part :) ), she is adjusting well. Carter continues to run circles around all of us and starts preschool again this week. His vocabulary continues to amaze me... he is growing up way to fast! :)
I started a new job in April with many of my beloved coworkers from Covance. The physician that we have worked with for years, opened his own research clinic. I feel so blessed to be doing what I love and have a strong passion for.
Pictures will be coming soon so stay tuned :)
Huge hugs to all of our friends and family. xoxo Colleen




3 comments:
I'm so glad to see an update, welcome back! I pray that things continue to go well for you!
Great to catch up on you guys again!!
Every time you look at your website you must be bursting with pride. Looking at the pics of the kids through the years is so priceless. What a family you have! You are the mom we all wish we had.
Post a Comment