18 years ago, Taylor came into this world, and our lives were forever changed. This tiny little baby boy has grown into a beautiful young man and I couldn't be more proud. As I sat and watched him open gifts, I was flooded with different memories. The day I first layed eyes on his pefect dimpled chin, those peircing grey eyes, and the cutest button nose. The first gummy smile that took my breath away. The day he discovered his feet.. he would kick and kick then giggle and giggle! Those little feet now wear size 9 1/2 shoes! And that smile, still takes my breath away:) Those piercing eyes, button nose, and perfectly dimpled chin are still there, and even though they now belong to a young man, he will always be my baby :) Happy Birthday my sweet Taterbug! May all your hopes, wishes, and every single dream come true! Here is to 18 Fabulous years and counting!
Friday, October 16, 2009
18 Fabulous Years and Counting!
18 years ago, Taylor came into this world, and our lives were forever changed. This tiny little baby boy has grown into a beautiful young man and I couldn't be more proud. As I sat and watched him open gifts, I was flooded with different memories. The day I first layed eyes on his pefect dimpled chin, those peircing grey eyes, and the cutest button nose. The first gummy smile that took my breath away. The day he discovered his feet.. he would kick and kick then giggle and giggle! Those little feet now wear size 9 1/2 shoes! And that smile, still takes my breath away:) Those piercing eyes, button nose, and perfectly dimpled chin are still there, and even though they now belong to a young man, he will always be my baby :) Happy Birthday my sweet Taterbug! May all your hopes, wishes, and every single dream come true! Here is to 18 Fabulous years and counting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
WOW! 18 years, seriously is CRAZY!!! We are getting OLD!
OK sorry that was from me, my friend had been using my computer!
Post a Comment