Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!





We managed to pull off a suprise party for my dad's 59th birthday :) Mom told him that they were going out for a nice dinner, just the two of them. I think he was suprised to turn the corner in the restaurant and see the whole family there! Ben, Melissa, and the girls presented him with tickets to a BSU game and sticking to that theme, Beth and my family gave him a BSU sweatshirt to keep him warm. Nothing is better than spending time with family and celebrating my Dad, made it all that much sweeter :)

You brighten up my life
With memories so fond
When I reach out
You always respond

You're someone I can count on
When I need a helping hand
You're compassionate and loving
You always understand

I'm so thankful to have
A father like you
There is no other
Who could fill your shoes

Love you Dad!

No comments: