
Those of you who have met Drew, know he always dances to the beat of his own drum. He has a wonderous sense of adventure that I just love. One of his favorite things to do lately is hide under my bed and jump out at the first unsuspecting family member that walks by. Although his siblings don't find this at all funny, I get the biggest chuckle out of it! He absolutely loves telling a good joke and his favorite ones involve using a "crocodile hunter" accent. Drew is always doing things that surprise me... sometimes even shock me :). During Kate's installation of Honored Queen, they asked if anyone wanted to say anything. Taylor leaned over and quietly asked if he could say a little something. Because Drew was helping with parts of the ceremony (moving chairs to be exact- which is a lot more complicated then it sounds!), he was across the room from me. Right after Taylor sat down, Drew proudly stood up. I was silently cringing inside because sometimes you just don't know what will come out of that little guy :). He respectfully asked to address the Honored Queen (aka Kate) and proceeded to tell her how proud he was of her and that he was so thrilled to finally have a real Queen in the house! The entire room got a huge kick out of this whitty comment and I was so impressed with the love and support he expressed to his sister. I'm so proud of you Drew bug!- Mom




No comments:
Post a Comment