Saturday, August 9, 2008

Last Days of Summer are drawing near......


and with that comes so many things! Just thought I would share with you a few pictures of the Kids at Eagle Island State Park. My company had a picnic for winning business unit of the year and the kids really enjoyed the park, waterslide, beach, and of course the good food. :) I am very anxious for school to started. It seems we are able to stay on such a better schedule during the school year. Taylor and Kate will both be in high school this fall. Taylor opted for a summer job this year instead of football so he is looking forward for wrestling to start. Kate relinquishes her Honored Queen Crown and duties next Sunday. She is sad and relieved at the same time. Such a responsibility for such a young age. School shopping is well underway and registration is this week. For once, I think we might be a little ahead of schedule (I know amazing right!). Until next time- Peace and Love to all of you- Colleen

No comments: