
Wow, what a busy week we have had! So busy that I am going to split our Labor Day weekend into three posts. The first item on the agenda was to take a trip to Jackpot, Nevada to share in my parents 36th wedding anniversary. I am so incredibly blessed to have such wonderful parents who set such a perfect example of what a marriage is supposed to be. This night was also made special by having Ben and Melissa to share it with as well. We enjoyed a fabulous meal at the Plateau Room and topped it off with amazing desserts! My dad surpised my mom with a shopping spree to the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota. Those of you who know my mom, probably know she has an incredible gift for shopping:). I think this trip will be quite the challenge even for her, over 520 stores to choose from! Mom is always doing so much for all of us and I am thrilled she has an opportunity to spoil herself a little. Mom presented my dad with a SkyCaddie. It basically maps out golf courses and does all sorts of fancy stuff. I'm not a golfer but apparently this is becoming the new "gotta have" amongt those who love the game. After all these years, my parents still manage to find the "perfect gift". Thank you Mom and Dad for being a model of patience, understanding, and unconditional love. Happy Anniversary!!- Love, Colleen




No comments:
Post a Comment